Saturday, May 19, 2012

5/19/12 Breakfast at Sweet Sues. Tannersville, NY

A very cool restaurant wish odd dishes.  Found this place online while researching the trip, had great reviews.
Phone was completely dead at this point because of frequent logging into my job.  Luckily they let me plug my phone in at the counter, 50% charge in 30 minutes.  Not bad...

Ordered grits with shrimp and a mixture of cheeses topped with eggs over easy...  And hot sauce?
It was surprisingly very good, and that says a lot because I'm not a fan of grits.


After breakfast, I headed down to Woodstock Harley Davidson to install a cigarette lighter/ charger in my solo bag.  Place was huge inside, let me sit on and play with all the bikes...   plus they only charged me $20 for part and install.  That would never happen on long island...

Now I can finally keep my phone charged, plus any other electronic items...  a huge help.

1 comment:

  1. Certainly doesn't sound like something you'd find on a menu in NY. Glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete